DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The filling of the door leaf is a honeycomb insert or perforated chipboard reinforced with an internal plywood muntin. The construction is covered with HDF board. The leaves are finished with 6 mm aluminium marquetry elements in silver or gold. Doors with CPL HQ veneer have their side edges finished with ABS tape.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Two pintle hinges as standard, PRIME package is also available, see Supplementary Costs
- Three hinges in a door leaf – size ‘100’ and for all sizes in Portadur veneer
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Round flush side handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames:
Recommended unrebated door frames::
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Ventilation sleeves unavailable for model D.1.
- Preparation for shortening at a surcharge applies to door leaves with a honeycomb insert.
- Perforated chipboard and solid core, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Size ‘110’ is only available with perforated chipboard.
- Model A.3 is not available in sizes ‘100’ and ‘110’.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.